Used Biodiesel Glycerin Feedstuff Plant
- The biodiesel production facility was built in 2007 and put into operation in
- Due to lack of raw material supply base and unavailability of a railway track for transportation purposes, the production facility was closed down in
The complete complex is available, including:
Full complex for receiving and storing up to 4,000 tons of rapeseed.
Preparation of rapeseed for processing, a water treatment complex, a complex of steam boilers, processing and the complete cycle of production of biodiesel, glycerin, and rapeseed feedstuff.
Full storage complex, as well as a loading rack forfinished products. Weighing station for two trucks. Available as a full complex, without buildings and structures, the entire cycle for the production of biodiesel, glycerine, and rapeseed feedstuff. Transportation, dismantling, and installation supervision services are available.
- Demand for raw materials (rape): 200.000 tons/year
- Biodisel production: 120.000 tons/year
- o Pharmaglycerin production : 10.000 tons/year
- o Rapeseed feedstuff production: 55,000 tons/year
For detail information plant contact with us.